Mr Malhotra we are playing this game in reverse, with host answering the questions this time. So here are your 18 Questions on the rapidfire round. Brace yourself:
1) Your favorite actor/actress that you always want to see in yourself and why?
Villain Ranjeet for his off the cuff libido
2) Things that have always made you smile?
A newly married couple eating together. I have always wanted to be an app on their phone hearing their conversation.
3) Your favorite television series and why?
Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai for its put downs and knock outs; and Game Of Thrones for doing the same with swords instead of words.
4) Quote your favorite dialogue from the movies.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. ( From the Movie Gladiator)
5) Most Cheerful song you have ever heard?
Pyar humay KISS MODE pey lay aaya (Satte pe Satta)
6) If you have been asked to give award to the king of the comedy in reality, whom’d you nominate?
Kamaal R Khan and Arnab Goswami, will have to debate it to win.
7) Quote the song without listening to the which you don’t sleep.
Can sleep while listening to any song. Self reliant in matters of slumber.
8) Novel that you are reading or wanting to read?
Autobiography of Sunny Leone, It is sure to have lot of twists.
9) Place where you want to have a house of your own?
In the heart of Kriti Sanon
10) Your weakness?
I can’t seem to trust people easily. Especially those who do not believe in my genius.
11) Your favorite Bollywood movie?
Gadar ( prequel of Bajrangi Bhiajaan) it starts, where “happily ever after” movies typically end. It then graphically illustrates difficulties a married man has to face when his wife goes to in-laws.
12) You wanted to be a/an _______ but ended up becoming a/an_________?
Shah Rukh Khan, Fardeen Khan
13) On the scale from Arijit Singh to Sia, where do you lie in terms of singing? Answer it with the singer’s name.
14) Your favorite line from the daily soaps?
Lux banyeh meri tawacha ko itna smooth….
15) Your favorite line from your favorite novel that you can never forget?
It was the best of times. It was the worst of times
( A tale of two cities).
16) Your dream?
Modi and Kejriwal being stuck in a lift together.
17) The first thing you learned to cook except Maggi?
18) Your favorite fictional character?
My stinking rich father.
Well Mr Malhotra, your answers were only tepid. Owing to acute shortage of cash, had we not discontinued the hamper, your would have still lost to keeping quiet.
However with your valiant attempt to answer you have won our sympathies. I have this bottle of Vodka and after the show is over, maybe we can let our stomach enzymes deal with its content……..